Mortgage Loan - Relationship Manager
Mortgage Loan and Relationship Manager
We are a small mortgage company located in Louisville Kentucky; motivated to help people with financing who are unable to obtain traditional bank loans. We are committed to getting our customers fast, efficient financing, in a professional manner, while ensuring they know their options and learn how to get their credit back on track.
Our employees and their job satisfaction is our top priority, as is creating a happy and comfortable workplace environment. We are currently seeking a Disclosure and Relationship Manager, to provide our customers with excellent service, streamline the loan process for customers and our strategic partners, and to grow with our growing company.
• Prior experience with primary and commercial loans preferred
• Prior experience in banking preferred
• Prior experience with disclosures preferred
• Strong in file Management
• Strong Customer service skills
• Strong in Microsoft Office
• Manages Customers: loan apps, phone calls, conference calls with management, collections, face-to-face meetings, commitment letters taxes and payoffs.
• Keep pending loans file
• Complete debt to income ratios
• Order appraisals
• Orders title
• Initial insurance verification
• Completes disclosures
• Prepare for and schedules loan closings
o Respond to attorney issues and inquiries on loans
• Bank package: work directly with our lenders bank packets and new loan preparation
• Manage ACH customers; upload new customers and respond to NSFs
• Manage customer files
• Keeps calendar and create alerts for upcoming closings, Initial disclosures and payment arrangements.
• Track monthly loan turn over and keep assignments and packages current
• Record and or release mortgage assignments and other docs
• Releases every 30 days
• Reports directly to our Company CEO
• Detail Orientated
• Skilled Multi-tasker
• Self starter
• People person
Interested candidates must submit an accurate and up to date resume to be considered to move forward in the hiring process. To submit your resume complete the "Apply Now" box. Once this step is completed you will be provided a phone number to call should you have additional questions about the opportunity.